Abstract submission guidelines:
- All conference attendees are welcome to submit abstracts.
- You must be registered to attend the Canadian Vascular and Lipid Summit before submitting an abstract. If you do not register, your abstract will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the Abstract Submission System after creating an account.
- Authors may submit as many abstracts as they wish, but only one abstract per laboratory will be considered for an oral presentation.
- You may indicate your preference for an oral presentation, a poster presentation, or either an oral or poster presentation, by using the drop-down menu at the bottom of the form under “Presenter Preference”. The selection committee, however, will make the final determination of category.
- If you are a graduate student, or a postdoctoral fellow, and you want your poster or oral presentation to be considered for a presenter award, please indicate this using the drop-down menu “Trainee presentation award applicants” on the new abstract submission form. If you are not a trainee, or you do not wish to be considered for these awards, please select “not applicable”.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words and should be inputted into the text field (although authors are encouraged to compose their abstracts using a suitable word processing programs and not solely in the text field). Author information and affiliations should be added when prompted.
- Poster abstract submission will be available through the Canadian Vascular & Lipid Summit Abstract Submission System until September 1st (midnight).
Forgot PasswordPlease enter your email address and we will send you instructions to reset your password.