Abstract submission guidelines:
- All conference attendees are welcome to submit abstracts.
- You must be registered to attend the Canadian Lipoprotein Conference before submitting an abstract. If you do not register, your abstract will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the Abstract Submission System after creating an account.
- Authors may submit as many abstracts as they wish, but only one abstract per laboratory will be considered for an oral presentation.
- You may indicate your preference for an oral presentation, a poster presentation, or either an oral or poster presentation, by using the drop-down menu at the bottom of the form under “Presenter Preference”. The selection committee, however, will make the final determination of category.
- If you are a graduate student, or a postdoctoral fellow, and you want your poster or oral presentation to be considered for a presenter award, please indicate this using the drop-down menu “Trainee presentation award applicants” on the new abstract submission form. If you are not a trainee, or you do not wish to be considered for these awards, please select “not applicable”.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words and should be inputted into the text field (although authors are encouraged to compose their abstracts using a suitable word processing programs and not solely in the text field). Author information and affiliations should be added when prompted.
- Poster abstract submission will be available through the CLC Abstract Submission System until September 29th (midnight). Please note, however, that abstracts submitted for consideration as oral presentations must be received by September 15th (midnight). All abstracts submitted after September 15th will only be considered for a Poster Presentation.